The sites below are listed as a convenience to LAPERS' website visitors. The inclusion here does not constitute endorsement of any vendor, product, or financial advice.
LAPERS Member Systems
- Louisiana Assessors' Retirement Fund
- City Of Baton Rouge - Parish Of East Baton Rouge Employees' Retirement System
- Louisiana Clerks of Court Retirement and Relief Fund
- District Attorneys' Retirement System
- Firefighters' Retirement System of Louisiana
- Municipal Employees' Retirement System of Louisiana
- Municipal Police Employees' Retirement System
- City of New Orleans Employees' Retirement System
- New Orleans Firefighters' Pension and Relief Fund
- Parochial Employees' Retirement System
- Registrars of Voters Employees' Retirement System
- Louisiana School Employees' Retirement System
- Sewerage and Water Board of New Orleans
- Sheriffs Pension and Relief Fund
- Louisiana State Police Retirement System
- Louisiana State Employees' Retirement System
- Teachers' Retirement System of Louisiana
- Info Louisiana
- Louisiana Department of Civil Service
- Louisiana Department of Education
- Louisiana Department of Insurance
- Louisiana Department of Labor
- Louisiana Department of Revenue
- Louisiana Department of the Treasury
- Empower Retirement (formerly Great - West Retirement Services)
- Louisiana Legislature
- Louisiana Retirement Development Commission
- U.S. Government's Official Web Portal
- Administration on Aging
- Federal Citizen Information Center
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Investment Adviser Public Disclosure (For checking financial professionals)
- Social Security Administration
- U.S. Congress
- U.S. Department of Labor
- Coalition to Preserve Retirement Security (CPRS)
- CPRS is the leading national organization dedicated to preserving the voluntary participation of state and local employees in Social Security.
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans (IFEBP)
- The IFEBP is a nonprofit organization, dedicated to being a leading objective and independent global source of employee benefits, compensation and financial literacy education and information.
- National Association of State Retirement Administrators (NASRA)
- NASRA is a non-profit association whose members are the directors of the nation's state, territorial, and largest statewide public retirement systems.
- National Conference on Public Employee Retirement Systems (NCPERS)
- NCPERS is the largest national, nonprofit public pension advocate, and for more than 65 years has been the principal trade association working to protect the pensions of public employees.
- National Council on Teacher Retirement (NCTR)
- NCTR is constituted as an independent association dedicated to safeguarding the integrity of public retirement systems in the United States and its territories to which teachers belong and to promoting the rights and benefits of all present and future members of the systems.
- National Institute on Retirement Security
- NIRS is a not-for-profit organization established to contribute to informed policymaking by fostering a deep understanding of the value of retirement security to employees, employers, and the economy through national research and education programs.